Financial Literacy: the key to success
Credit In The WorkPlace
Having good credit is not only important in your everyday life, it’s also important when you’re applying for work. Think about it, if you aren’t financially responsible in your everyday life- how can employers trust that you’re going to make good decisions while working for their company?
Let’s get into it? Here is what makes up your credit score:
Need assistance fixing your credit? Let us know, we can align you with our trusted affiliates.
Don’t have the money to invest into improving your credit? Here are a few gems:
- Start by learning more about your credit profile. You can start with CreditKarma since it’s free.
- Write down your statement date for each card. Be mindful of your statement dates and interest rates when coming up with a plan to pay down your debt.
- Interest: On every statement there is a little section that shows you how much you will potentially pay in interest, if you don’t pay that debt off. Bottom line = Stop giving your money away!
- Do not close cards with good credit age, regardless of your interest rate. You do not have to use that card irresponsibly!
- Ask a trusted loved one to add you as an authorized user or pay for trade lines w/ good credit age if you are new to credit.
- At the end of the day, credit is king, don’t think cash is the only way to make your dreams come true!
You Deserve The Best Life, We'll Help You
over 15 years of experience